[accessbangla] Channel I Talk Show

  • From: "Rifat Khan" <rkhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:17:12 -0000

Dear All,

We would like to let you know that Channel I TV will show a Talk Show
called 'Drishti O Amra' tomorrow Wednesday (February 13, 2008) at 3:30
p.m., where Dr Caroline Harper, Chief Executive, Sightsavers and Dr
Wahidul Islam, Country Representative, Sightsavers Bangladesh
participated with Professor Deen Mohammad Noorul Huq, Head of
Department, Ophthalmology, Dhaka Medical College.

We hope you'll have some time to watch this show, where they talked
about the blindness situation in Bangladesh apart from other relevant
issues.

Best wishes.

--------------------

Rifat S Khan

Programme Manager

Sightsavers International

Navana Shefali, Flat # 3C & 3D (3rd Floor)
House # 11, Road # 14
Gulshan South Avenue, Dhaka 1212
Tel : 8826821, 8826823

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material.
It is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be
unlawful.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use
or disclose the information in any way and notify me immediately.
The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views
of
Sight Savers International, unless specifically stated.

Incorporated under Royal Charter. Registered charity number: 207544. Royal
Commonwealth
Society for the Blind.Place of registration: England
Registered office: Grosvenor Hall, Bolnore Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex,
RH16 4BX,
England. Contact number: +44(0)1444 446600