[accessbangla] About the training "Introductory Level of Bangla sign Language"

  • From: SDSL bd <sdsl.bangladesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aisedup@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:50:26 +0600

Dear All Friends,

Greetings from Society of the Deaf & Sign Language Users (SDSL)!

We are happy to inform that we have finally finished our training for the
presenter of Bangla Sign Language (BASL) for TV News. This program was about
three months which covered the theoretical part of sign language as well as
the practical issues.This program was jointly organized by SDSL & Action Aid
Bangladesh. From the beginning SDSL had a vision to enlighten the sign
language in every door. With this vision we are introducing a new training
program titled “Introductory Level of Bangla Sign Language”.

 Recently we have successfully finished training on Bangla Sign Language in
two different organizations at contract basis. These two organizations are:
Bangladesh Protibondhi Foundation (BPF) and ADD Bangladesh. We are happy to
say that we have shown our capacity as well as our course effectiveness
though out these two training sessions.

In SDSL’s continuous effort to further enhance the capacity of disabled
people and development sector alike, we are going to organize a sixteen-day
long training course for grassroots leaders, development workers and
managers of DPOs/NGOs* *at SDSL Office  in Dhaka from July 3, 2009. It may
be mentioned that SDSL’s own office, equipped with all sophisticated
equipment & amenities.

After the training, we are in no doubt that the participants will have the
capacity to acquire introductory level of Bangla Sign Language for
developing, functioning and promoting the Person with Hearing & Speech
Difficulties.

*The fee for the training is Tk  3000.00 (Three thousand only) per
participant that is inclusive of training, course materials. The class will
be held on every Friday and Saturday.   *

Please nominate appropriate persons for the course. Please note that
nomination is to be confirmed by sending email with the course fee, at least
15 days before the commencement of the course.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any more information in this
regard.

Thanking you and looking forward to hearing from you positively at your
earliest.

With best regards,

*M Osman Khaled*

*Chairman*

*SOCIETY OF THE DEAF & SIGN LANGUAGE USERS*

House # 80,Indira road, Farmgate, Dhaka 1215

Mobile:+8801716649186, + 88 01924800811, Email: sdsl.bangladesh@xxxxxxxxx