[access-uk] Re: zoom h1 worth it?

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:41:48 +0100

Hi Will, listen to the Neil Ewers podcast on blind cool tech. He demos it pretty well. As far as comparison with the DM5 goes, judging from the demo of it that Tony posted to the list the recording quality is far superior on the H1. It all depends on what you want it for. If you want it as a recorder then the H1. If you want it for listening to daisy books and doing a similar job to the stream then the DM5. Only you can decide.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>