[access-uk] Re: zoom H1

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:26:58 +0100

Hi, I got the release date from the website of a local stockist, Camden Sounds. The link is

http://www.camdensounds.co.uk/digital-recorders/zoom-h1.html.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elliott Barnes" <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:29:44 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] zoom H1

Hi everybody, as interest has been expressed on the H1 I've looked up the gen on it. I've pasted it below. The price is £89.99.
                    John.

      Availability: Released 25/08/2010

ZOOM H1 HANDY PORTABLE DIGITAL RECORDER

The Zoom H1 Portable Digital Recorder - Ultra-compact pocket recorder with professional recording technology. The capsules of the Zoom are mounted in H1 X / Y arrangement and includes high-quality inputs and outputs, microSD / microSDHC memory slot skating and many other features. If you are looking to buy a good quality portable digital recorder, the Zoom H1 if the perfect choice.

The Zoom H1 promises studio-quality, with a 24-bit and 96 kHz. Despite its compact dimensions, Zoom has been able to integrate the award-winning recording technology into Zoom H1.

To increase the maximum recording time, you switch easily from classical PCM recording in the space-saving MP3 mode. Thanks to USB 2.0 is also the rapid exchange of data with the PC no problem. In terms of power itself is the zoom H1 still very modest: With a single AAA battery give you plenty of recording hours.

ZOOM H1 HANDY PORTABLE DIGITAL RECORDER FEATURES

  a.. AAA battery Records for 10 hours.
  b.. records in 24bit 96kHz PCM and Mp3.
  c.. Lowcut filter
  d.. XY Mic capsules
  e.. USB 2.0
  f.. external mics and audio device in-outputs
  g.. microSD/microSDHC-cards
  h.. windscreen, USB cable, 2GB card and battery incl.
  i..