[access-uk] Re: zen nano+

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:24:02 +0100

David, alkaline batteries are not rechargable as a rule.  You can
though get chargers that claim to be able to recharge
non-rechargables.

You can certainly try a rechargable in the Zen Nano, and it'll
probably work.  Bear in mind though that rechargables are twenty per
cent lower in their voltage output so their can be issues using them

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx