[access-uk] Re: your router

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:21:20 +0100

Hi John and Ali, Thanks for your suggestions. It might be the hardware firewall although I can't think why it would suddenly decide to start blocking my desktop. The only difficulty is I can't remember my log in details for the Net Gear modem/router which means I can't check. Oh well I suppose I'll have to do a reinstall when theres someone sighted around as the installation process isn't the friendliest from what I remember.
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>