[access-uk] Re: yahoogroups bouncing mail

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:25:32 +0100

While we are discussing the problems of bouncing Yahoogroups, I think it should
be said that at least yahoogroups doesn't unsuspend you from your group. On a
number of occasions I have had to rejoin Freelist groups because for some
reason I have been thrown out. In my view, this is even worse than what happens
with Yahoogroups.

Iain