[access-uk] Re: .xps files

  • From: "Keith Barrett" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:51:21 -0000

Hi again,

Not a good start.

I have downloaded the xps viewer and opened the file.  Gues what, not
readable, at least not with window-eyes.

I did print and put it through the scanner and got some jumble of text so it
must have appeared on the screen.

I wonder if this is microsoft not making their reader accessible or the
document creater?