[access-uk] Re: xp sp2

  • From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:34:29 +0200

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your reply, could you keep an eye for a release of sp2 on a
magazine cover for me please? I cannot do it from here, all the releases are
in french of course, and I run an english version of xp and prefer to work
in this language. If or when you find one, could you let me know, we'll take
it from there then.
Thanks a lot for your help and advice.

Cheers now,

Marie