[access-uk] Re: xp information bar

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:19:51 -0000

Hi Steve, wherabouts on the adobe site is troubleshooting. I've searched the main page and can't find it. I then did a search for a link to flash player, in case the troubleshooting section would be there, but I can only find a link to "get flash player", the page I'd gone to previously. Incidentally, I'm still having no joy with alt n. It doesn't do anything. It is a jaws keystroke, isn't it?

               Thanks,
                   John.