[access-uk] Re: xp home serial please.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:23:08 +0100

Hi Billy,

It is entirely possible that you won't need it, but I've
been too long in this business to make a positive statement.
Best have it to hand anyway.

XP would certainly have been pre-installed, otherwise you'd
not have been able to get up and running when you powered
up.

George.

Proud
> Sent: 07 September 2005 08:54
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: xp home serial please.
>
> George, these are very good Ideas, thanks.
> Someone on list, mentioned i might not have to worry about

> the serial number, if i still have the recovery disk.
Would
> xp and such programs be loaded before i received the
system?.
> Billy

you
> can give him the disk and tell him to look for himself.
>
> George.

glance,
> it
> > looks a really helpful piece of software, and is very
easy

<the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

number,
> > with one of their
their
> > sticky label, and
software
> you
> > mentioned a go

home
when

Subject:-
> faq

> immediately-following link:-

click
> on the
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> faq

> Release Date:

> Release Date:

> immediately-following link:-

click
> on the
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> faq
> > >>

> > > ** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following
> link:-
> > > **

> > > ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> > > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > ** and in the Subject line type
> > > ** unsubscribe
> > > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click
> on the
> > > ** immediately-following link:-
> > > **
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> > > ** or send a message, to
> > > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
> faq
> > >

> > > --
> Release
> > Date: 05/09/2005
> > >

> > --
Release
> > Date: 05/09/2005
> >
> > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
> link:-
> > **

> > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > ** and in the Subject line type
> > ** unsubscribe
> > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on
> the
> > ** immediately-following link:-
> > ** or send a message, to