[access-uk] Re: www.yelldirect.com control panel accessible?

  • From: Keith Barrett <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:45:03 +0000

Hi,

It was last July which was when I last used it.

I think it was a bit of a fuss getting a username and password. When I first started advertising with them, they insisted on sending it all through the post.

Also note that the proofs of your adverts are in a scanned pdf so not easy for us to proof read but the control pannel itself seemed to work.

Actually just looked at your message again, I have not had to edit content because we also advertise in the book and the yel direct material comes from that material.

Deon van Wyk wrote:
Hi all

Wondered if anyone is advertising with them and using the control panel to administer your account and edit your advert.

If so, is it screen reader accessible?

They are offering good discounts at present but their sales team can't tell me whether the control panel is accessible.

Highly appreciated thanks.

Deon van Wyk