[access-uk] Re: writing the underscore in computer braille on the u2 mini

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 11:32:29 +0100

Hi Steve

I've never used it so honestly can't say.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Read my EyeWrite blog: www.thebrownsplace.info/?page_id=136
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: thejackmate

From: Carol Pearson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for DMARC)
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 25 June 2015 5:00 pm
Subject: [access-uk] Re: writing the underscore in computer braille
on the
u2 mini

Hi Julie,

I haven't time to look it up now, but I will try to do so tomorrow.
Are used to use it, but did have trouble with this one. Somehow it
seemed that it was a little bit suspect! Not quite sure why either!
Anyway, I did get it to work, and will look it up as soon as I can.
If you don't hear from me and don't get an answer, please write to
me
again tomorrow.
I will look it up! Sorry I can't do it now!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 25 Jun 2015, at 8:42 am, julie rodaway
<guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi List

When I type u with space and the contraction for "ing" after it, the
braillesense doesn't seem to recognise this as an underscore sign.

So, does anybody know what I owd be typing in instead?

Best wishes, Julie.
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=unsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=faq]

** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=unsubscribe]