[access-uk] Re: wp update/spreadsheet filtering

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:58:55 +0100

Justin,

I just about hit charts etc but you're obviously way ahead of what I did
here but I'd just like to encourage you to make sure you know all the
highlighting key strokes too because these will be very useful to you as
you said you had trouble selecting those rows and columns you wanted.
I'm sure you can find the key strokes and maybe you do know them already
but I know it got me out of lots of scrapes.

If you need any further help on this, ask away on the list and I'm sure
I can either dig up all that I ever knew or someone more experienced can
help.

Cheers and all the best to you as you continue with your placement.  I
certainly am interested in all of this.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx