[access-uk] Re: words language tools

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 15:47:29 +0200

Hi George

Now that I live in France, I am starting to get correspondence such as e-mails from France telecom in French but not being very good at reading French, I have to use google to translate these documents but I am not always on line so to have an alternative translation method would be very helpful. I only have a dialup network here, broadband hasn't reached this part of France as yet. I am learning to speak French, that's a necessity!

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx