[access-uk] word 2007 and jaws

  • From: "bilal hussain" <balal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:40:37 +0100

Hello listers. I'm sure someone has mentioned this before but I'm having problems with word 2007 and jaws. the ribbon tool bars make it virtually impossible to access the menu options and confuse you as to the layout of the menus. Is there any way in witch you can turn off the ribbon tool bars? so that your able to access all the menus as you'd previously do in word 2003?

Please help as I've been struggling with this for a while.

also, are there any jaws scrips available for word 2007 to make it more accessible?

Thanking you in advanced.

Bilal Hussain