[access-uk] Re: word 2003 question

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 21:13:21 -0000

Hi.

Disk Keeper is an over priced disk defragmenter, end of story. A product suite like Tune-Up utilities, Auslogics Boost Speed or Iolo System Mechanic contains a lot more functions at a much lower price. I've personally tried all Three as I wasn't impressed by Disk Keeper when I trialed it, and I went for Tune-Up Utilities because of its turbo mode and mostly automated optimization routines. You can get a fully functioning free trial with no obligation to buy from www.tune-up.com.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>