[access-uk] Re: wireless network

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:14:46 -0000

I can only suggest that you tab around until you locate it. Sorry. Give the model of your laptop, you have done so already, and maybe someone can help from that, or forgive me and my stupidity, maybe people can tell you from your version of Windows. ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15/11/2010 9:35 am

hi all, do others have netbooks keep losing an automatic connection to a wireless network? My mac never ever does this I have to keep reconnecting to sky by entering my key