[access-uk] Re: windows vista undelete tools

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:49:51 -0000

Recover my files works quite well with JAWS. I made a really stupid mistake because I installed LInuxVinux but for some crazy reason chose to use entire drive, which meant I lost both my windows partitions.

This software has found all my files except a couple which had been written over. It saved me from losing over 20,000 music files, loads of movies and all my documents. if you want to get back all files from a hard drive though it can take days for it to do a full search.

Peter