[access-uk] Re: windows update automatically/firewall.

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:00:10 +0100

> "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [access-uk] Re: windows update automatically/firewall.

> Determined and very clever hackers create >spywaire programmes then make
them available on >the net.  Not so clever meddlers and kids get these
>programmes and play about with them, screwing up >everyones pc well being.

Oh, i see barry.  wasn't aware of that although, it makes a lot of sense and
spyware is something I suffer from.

>I would like a really good piece of programme that >blocks and returns
anything that is attacking my pc, >one that eats spyware programmes then
tells the >owner that they are w**kers would be ideal.

hahaha!!! barry! you're making me laugh! if only there were such a program
doing the rounds, I think a huge number of internet connected PC owners
would like that!

JUstin

 Barry

If