[access-uk] Re: windows update automatically.

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:17:28 +0100

Hi,

all you need to do is. go into my computer. go to the link "view systems
information if you've not got the XP in classic view.  then, go to the
automatic update tab.  there you'll find three check boxes.

review each one as, they will get automatic updates to work but, it depends
how you want them to work.  do you want then scheduled?  do you want
automatic update to launch and download the updates and then ask you to
install them? or do you want to be asked whether automatic update can get on
with the job of fetching the updates.

JUstin