[access-uk] Re: windows media player problem

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 08:05:17 +0100

Alan,
Sorry for the very late response - you may already have this sorted.
But if not try launching the stream from http://www.acbradio.org
itself.  Follow the Listen link, then near the foot of the next page
choose (say) Mainstream and then on the next page you can choose to
listen via Winamp, Real Player or WMP.   If the latter does not work
the only other suggestion I have is that you may have a firewall
blocking WMP from connection to the internet.
Ifit does work from the web site itself, then the ACB Player is
either faulty or not configured correctly.

Hope that helps,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison