[access-uk] Re: windows media centre

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:58:44 +0100

Hi

I don't know what the discussions have been previously, however you do not
get a Windows XP CD with it.  There appears to be a tool which will restore
the machine back to its original condition.
The PDF manual is very well written and describes this process step by step.

Alternatively, purchasing additional backup utilities such as Norton System
Ghost should presumably resolve any difficulties if you have imaged it using
Norton Ghost.

Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx