[access-uk] Re: windows mail & vista

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:26:13 -0000

Hi Andy, Ok yes I have tried every thing I can think of, even using the Jaws curser it doesn't read the text. Other than this I am getting on with it quite well.

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287