[access-uk] windows live mail "unknown error"

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:36:08 +0100

Hi list,

I've just moved to win 7 and hence, wlm. I'm having trouble deleting some
emails - I get the message "unknown error" to which the only option is "o.k.
I've been desperate enough to use the old OE trick of deleting the inbox.dbx
file and letting the system create a new one without the annoying  email -
without success. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

David