[access-uk] Re: windows live mail problem

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 00:17:17 -0000

Hi Trace.

Saving attachments in Windows Live Mail is fiddly, the way I do it is to tab
around starting at the from field, the attachment is a button usually just
before the main body of the message.  When you press on the button, you’ll be
asked whether you want to open or save the attachment and you can proceed from
there.  It takes a little getting used to and perhaps someone has a better
solution.  I’ve just found this guide using a quick and dirty Google search so
take a look:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Live-Mail-2011-Guide.html

All the best, Ibrahim.