[access-uk] windows genuine advantage

  • From: "Keith Barrett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:12:54 +0100

Hi,

It is interesting that as microsoft launch their antispyware package,
they are supplying spyware as part of windows update.

Not that I condone ilegal versions of windows but not sure about the
morals of this update?

Just thought I would send this as once installed, the spyware
connects to the internet and checks whether it thinks the version of
windows is genuine.

Keith

- - - -

Keith Barrett