[access-uk] Re: windows 8

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:06:41 -0000

Hi Ron,

As well as NVDA which is free, JAWS 14 works with Windows 8.  You'll need to
check which version of Windows 8 works with which version of JAWS.
Window-Eyes 8.0, which is currently in Beta, will also work (the beta
version already works).

Supernova didn't support Windows 8 the last time I looked, though apparently
support is on the way.

Ed