[access-uk] windows 7 home premium and laptop commands?

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:06:54 +0100

Hi folks, been using vista for years but just inherited a windows 7 home
premium notebook and was wondering if there is a setting in which it performs
better with a screen reader, I'll be using NVDA INITIALLY ? Is there a classic
view or a category view? also, would someone kindly remind me the keystroke for
the insert key on a laptop,any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

alistair