[access-uk] Re: windows 7 difficulty

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:06:29 +0100

Hi Chris yes will have a look but as I have two system acess on my other machines I can manage without on this new one. will have a look at the bundle though. thanks. At 16:31 29/06/2010, you wrote:

Hi, why not pay the $9.95 a month bill for a bundle or whatever they call it.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 29/06/2010 16:25, john gallagher wrote:
hi list i have managed to get round the internet information bar by pressing altogether n then space bar but first i wonder whether i should uninstal the google toolbar and second i cannot seem to download itunes. i am not sure if this is an internet sequrity thing or the sequrity software that the shop installed on the machine. it is internet sequrity 2010 and as i wait for my window eyes disk system access works from the net but i refuse to pay 199 dollars for another licence as i have two licened copies of system access on my other machines. so just to recap woner if anyone has any ideas about not being able to download itunes. there is just a click and i get no message but if the sequrity software is not accessible i will remove it. thanks

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5236 (20100629) __________