[access-uk] Re: windows 7 and mail clients

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:18:17 +0000

Hi, I stopped using this companies software years ago. I use the same array of software as you and find it works very well for me. the only difference is the OS, I use 8.1

On 31/10/2013 15:31, Michael A Ray wrote:

Stupernova is getting more and more left behind.  Frankly it's a joke
now.  I don't know how Dolphin can bear to show their faces at Sight
Village London next week.

When I switched to Windows 7 I was dreading it because XP was the last
interface I remember when I could still see.

But it has grown on me and I now find XP old and clunky.

When I switched to Windows 7 I also made the decision to switch to
Mozilla for Firefox as a browser and the Thunderbird email client.

Thunderbird is easy to use and far superior to Live Mail.

I believe the interface for Thunderbird has a lot in common with Eudora.

I currently don't use any commercial software other than Windows
itself.  All is free and Open Source.

Mike

It does not work with Supernova, speech component.