[access-uk] windows 10 will wait for a while though.

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:19:02 +0100

not really sure now as i have set up email on the iphone and can use it better.
not sure what to do a

From: Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 14 July 2015 11.41 pm
USING And WHY!

0was
0was
0was hi carole
0was
0was i'm using windows live mail because it came with the system windows 7.
0was
0was From: Jim Williams
0was Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 7.30 PM
0was To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was Subject: [access-uk] Re: Windows 7 USERS--which EMAIL PROGRAMME ARE You
0was USING And WHY!
0was
0was Hi Carole,
0was
0was I'm using gmail with an Outlook Express interface set up by Mo.
0was
0was Jim Williams
0was ----- Original Message -----
0was From: ,c;arol.,p;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Redacted sender
0was "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
0was To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 7.15 PM
0was Subject: [access-uk] Re: Windows 7 USERS--which EMAIL PROGRAMME ARE You
0was USING And WHY!
0was
0was OK, interesting ...
0was
0was Thanks.
0was
0was Carol P
0was
0was ----- Original Message -----
0was From: Amro Bilal
0was To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5.28 PM
0was Subject: [access-uk] Re: Windows 7 USERS--which EMAIL PROGRAMME ARE You
0was USING And WHY!
0was
0was Hi Carol, other than Outlook, I use Windows Live Mail. Because I found
it
0was to be the closest to Outlook Express.
0was
0was Best
0was Amro
0was
0was From: mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5.04 PM
0was To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was Subject: [access-uk] Windows 7 USERS--which EMAIL PROGRAMME ARE You
USING
0was And WHY!
0was
0was Hi all,
0was
0was This is a simple enough question and I'd be interested in your comments.
0was
0was Please bear in mind that I am using the IMAP settings of my current
(old,
0was known, loved and now almost hated) email programme. Please also note
0was that I am not interested in Outlook since I didn't get on with this at
0was any time of trying. Thanks for any comments.
0was
0was Carol P
0was