[access-uk] Re: window eyes question

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:03:43 +0100

Hi Tony,

Appendix A of the manual should do that for you.  Again, Control-backslash
to get in control panel, Alt-H, Enter on Window-Eyes Manual, arrow down to
Appendix A, press enter, then F6, and you should have them all in front of
you.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,