[access-uk] Re: window 10

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:58:49 +0000

Windows 10 is perfectly usable with the latest version of JAWS. The latest
version of JAWS 16 is definitely ready otherwise I wouldn't be able to use my
laptop.

Iain

On 26 Oct 2015, at 11:01 a.m., Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

It won't matter to your wife, but I love Windows 10. If you have JAWS
though, I wouldn't advise it, I don't think it's ready.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close