[access-uk] Re: why do i get these messages

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:55:15 +0100

Sorry, my bad.

Its a requirement on the jaws-users list not this one.

On 20/06/2011 07:27, Barry Toner wrote:
Hi,

News to me this requirement.  Where did you read this?

Regards,
Barry
List Admin

From: john gallagher Ing"johnthechessplayerdddemonddcodduk0Ing
To:  Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
Date: Sunday, 19 Jun 2011 9'26'44
Subject: [access-uk] Re: digital switchover-comfreesat option query

0
0
0 hi recording for a total is difficult with my windows 7 64 bit
laptop i
can plug the booksense in to it and listen or record anything direct.
can sort of use the sky program in the windows media centre.
0
0 Ing-comIngcomIngcomçomIng Original Message Ing-
comIngcomIngcomçomIng
0 From: Peter Holdstock Ing"peterholdstockthemsnddcom0Ing
0 To:  Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 Date: Saturday, 18 Jun 2011 21'03'21
0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: digital switchover-comfreesat option query
0
0 0
0 0
0 0 Not a clue sorry.
0 0
0 0 Peter
0 0 Ing-comIngcomIngcomçomIngOriginal Message-
comIngcomIngcomIngcomggIng20
0 0 From: Barry G
0 0 Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 9'12 PM
0 0 To: Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: digital switchover-comfreesat option
query
0 0
0 0 Hi Peter, through all of this, can you suggest a solution for me
please?
0 0
0 0 At the moment, I record material from TV and radio using Nebula's
DigiTV
0 0 system in MP2.  I then put the file on Booksense to listen to it
as I
can
0 0 speed it up.
0 0
0 0 DigiTV uses the Freeview system and the audio description is
broadcast

z7
0 0  a
0 0 seperate stream, so I have to demux the streams, resynch the AD
with
the 7
0 0 TV
0 0 soundtrack and then remix them, usually after trimming the start
of
the
0 0 soundtrack to achieve the synchronisation.
0 0
0 0 I understand that Freesat does not broadcast the audio
description as
0 0 separate channel, so if I could get my recordings in a format
that is
0 0 playable on Booksense or Milestone, or that can be converted into
playa7
0 0 ble
0 0 format, it would cut out all the faffing about.
0 0
0 0 I assume that I could get a Freesat box and hook it up to the
satelite

fe7
0 0 ed,
0 0 but I need to get some means of recording with an accessible EPG,
have

yo7
0 0 u
0 0 any genius solutions?
0 0
0 0 All the hopeful best,
0 0 Barry G
0 0 Ing-comIngcomIngcomçomIng Original Message
Ing-comIngcomIngcomçomggIng20
0 0 From: "Peter Holdstock" Ing"peterholdstockthemsnddcom0Ing
0 0 To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 0 Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 7'42 PM
0 0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: digital switchover-comfreesat option
query
0 0
0 0
0 0 0 Hi no the Sky Talker will only work with the Sky digibox and
Sky
Plus720
0 0 0 boxes but you can pick up all the free sat channels on them.
The
Sky720
0 0 0 Talker won't be bundled with even Sky boxes as it costs
7Cbleb7A360
on it'7
0 0 s own.
0 0 0
0 0 0 Peter
0 0 0
0 0 0 Ing-comIngcomIngcomçomIngOriginal
Message-comIngcomIngcomIngcomggIng20
0 0 0 From: Mohammed Adeel
0 0 0 Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 7'01 PM
0 0 0 To: Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: digital switchover-comfreesat option
query
0 0 0
0 0 0 It would work out alot cheaper for me to go with the Freesat
that
the720
0 0 0 switover scheme are offering. I think it is only 7Cbleb7A320.
0 0 0
0 0 0 Does that mean that Sky Talker works with the FreeSat that the
Switchov7
0 0 er720
0 0 0 scheme are offering? and is it bundled with this FreeSat?
0 0 0
0 0 0 Thanks,
0 0 0
0 0 0 original message:
0 0 0 You could get a Sky digibox and dish then you'd be able to use
the
Sky720
0 0 0 Talker with it. The freesat that sky offers is similar to the
other720
0 0 0 Freesat system available.
0 0 0
0 0 0 Peter
0 0 0
0 0 0 Ing-comIngcomIngcomçomIngOriginal Message-
comIngcomIngcomIngcomIng
From: Mohammed Adeel
0 0 0 Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 4'41 PM
0 0 0 To: Ingaccess-ukthexxxxxxxxxxxxxIng
0 0 0 Subject: [access-uk] digital switchover-comfreesat option query
0 0 0
0 0 0 Hi,
0 0 0
0 0 0 I7Ebleb780799ve recieved a leaflet from the digital switchover
scheme. Friendr7
0 0 sat seems720
0 0 0 to have a lot more channels than standard freeview. I was
wondering
if 7
0 0 the720
0 0 0 freesat option comes with the Sky Talker or a set top box
similar
in720
0 0 0 functionality to the RNIB Smart Talk? Also, do they give an
indoor
or720
0 0 0 outdoor dish?
0 0 0
0 0 0 Thanks
0 0 0
0 0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0 0 **

Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-
requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewith
Ing
0 0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-
requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 0 0 ** or send a message, to
0 0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:-
faq
[...]

0 0 0 IngingingingingingingingingingingIng Information from ESET
Smart
Security, version of virus720
0 0 0 signature database 6220 (20110618)
IngingingingingingingingingingingIng
0 0 0
0 0 0 The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
0 0 0
0 0 0

IngItiongImentiongImentiongImentionghttpcc//wwwddesetddcomImentiongImen
tiong
ImentiongItiongIng
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0 IngingingingingingingingingingingIng Information from ESET Smart
Security, version of virus signatu7
0 0 re720
0 0 database 6220 (20110618) IngingingingingingingingingingingIng
0 0
0 0 The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
0 0
0 0

IngItiongImentiongImentiongImentionghttpcc//wwwddesetddcomImentiongImen
tiong
ImentiongItiongIng
0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0 **

Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-
requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewith
Ing
0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-
requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 0 ** or send a message, to
[...]

requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-
requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:-

signature database 6221 (20110619) __________

database 6221 (20110619) __________