[access-uk] Re: why are team mobile not sending me my weekly text advising me of

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 08:45:55 +0100

In that case Marie, do what it says in the message I've forwarded to you privately. Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "marie peake" <mariepeake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>