[access-uk] Re: why are team mobile not sending me my weekly text advising me of

  • From: will lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 07:42:12 +0100

hi marie

Ok forget the weekly allowance it is annoying smile
go and write a new text message
and when it says to, edit text, type, 1, 5, 0
then, press down arrow
in the body of your message type
the letters
al
that's the letters a, l, with no spaces all one word
and send it

straight away when it has sent virtually, yo u get a text back like the following

your current allowance is fifteen pounds fifty flext allowance

and then any other allowance you may have

hth