[access-uk] Re: which version of msn

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:44:08 +0100

Hi,

You should usually be using the latest version of MSN Messenger, which
is 6.2.  This works fine with JFW, or at least this the combination I am
using does.  If your pasport is with anything else other than @msn.com
or @hotmail.com, then you need Windows Messenger, which is version 5, or
there is a lighter version, which is 4.7, which has less features.=20

Andrew.

** vacation ## d