[access-uk] Re: which version of msn

  • From: "andy logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:28:40 +0100

Hi Mick.

Launch your version of  MSN and then  do an Alt T.  Arrow right once until
you come to Help Topics.  Arrow down until you hear About, and press Enter.
A dialogue box should appear.  If you are using jaws, hold down the insert
key and press the letter B. This should tell you which version you are
using.

Now about going back to a previous version, I'm not too sure about this
part.

Go to Control Panel and then to Add/Remove Programmes and remove the msn
which is currently on your machine.  Re-boot, go on-line and visit
http://www.jfwlite.com/ and you will find a number of versions of msn and
Windows Messenger on the Programmes page.  Download and install the version
you require.  You may be able at the same time to download scripts for jaws
and that version.  Good luck.

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan