[access-uk] Re: which mobile with speech?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:45:21 +0000

Hi Billy.
Please read Steve's message. He talks about the availability of Talks for Windows Mobile.
Hope this helps.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 15/11/2010 13:56, hotscot72 wrote:
Hi Chris, you mean change to mobile speech?,

Billy