[access-uk] Re: which Adobe Acrobat Reader

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:43:58 +0100

6.1 is the one you need

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry
All the best for now

Email hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of andy logue
Sent: 20 July 2004 22:41
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] which Adobe Acrobat Reader

    Hi all.

I'm trying to download and read a pdf file.  I'm currently working with
XP Home with JAWS 4.5.  I visited the JFWLite site and found that they
had three versions of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.  I would be very
grateful if anyone could advise me of which version is most suitable and
if plug-in's are required.  The versions available are as follows:

Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0.1 Full Version Download
Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.1 Accessibility full version Download Adobe
Acrobat Reader 4 Download Adobe 4 Access Plug In Download

Thanks.

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan

** vacation ## d