[access-uk] Re: when is the new braille coming out as i have had some information

  • From: "angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 01:26:58 -0400

Who would ever confuse them? no one I ever knew who read Braille ever did.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
From: "marie peake" <mariepeake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:30:58 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] when is the new braille coming out as i have
had some information

hi all

i am just wondering when the new lot of braille is coming out as i
recieved
a booklet with some examples and a questionair in.

from marie

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG.
1:25 PM