[access-uk] Re: when is the new braille coming out as i have had some information

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:07:46 +0100

Hi Husna

Well I got one or two of those booklets, and I was not impressed with most of
the new arrangements if they come into force.  How would sighted people like it
if they were told to start learning how to write changes to the alphabet in
print?  Perhaps it's a weak analogy, but all this unified Braille is,
personally, change for change sake.  A definite thumbs down I say.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace