[access-uk] Re: when is the new Braille coming out as I have had some information

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:21:31 +0100

Well, it's simple then, you'll have to accept that the amount that is
available to you will not radically increase unless braille becomes easier
and cheaper to produce, whereas those who are prepared to use all delivery
methods will gain rapidly in what they can read in braille. We each make our
own choice, but UEB would help you get more in braille!
 Cheers
Dave