[access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:19:17 +0200

Hi Steve

Don't think so, I just found it better than the windows ad remove program and more efficient.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx