[access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:31:00 +0200

Hi Alex

Also try registry booster, you have to purchase a license before you can correct any errors and unfortunately this one isn't quite as easy to purchase on line but when you've got it it is very good and hal works well with it. Just do a google search for it.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx