[access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:38:20 +0100

Why do yu want to remove jaws anyway? jaws and super nova can quite happily live side-by-side with each other. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 1:16 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

Hi Joe,

I see the remnants of the FS products in Add remove in control panel , but they do not have any remove buttons.I have spoken to the tech support team at Sight and sound, and have been advised that I do not need to remove them, but I do not feel as if Jaws will be fully removed until these components have been removed, even if all other components of Jaws have been removed with the uninstall.

The two components left are freedom Scientific document server , and Freedom Scientific Braille.

Alexander Shannon