[access-uk] Re: what's going on?

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:19:42 -0000

Are you saying that you could be replying to an e-mail for example, come to
read it back and find that what you thought you were keying at the top of the
e-mail is scattered through the body of the e-mail you're replying to?

What kind of keyboard are you using and where is the mousepad?  I'm wondering
if you're inadvertently hitting the mousepad as you're keying which is moving
you around the screen without you noticing.  Easily done with those mousepads
that are more like a little joystick in the middle of the qwerty keyboard.

Regards.

Kevin Lloyd
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx