[access-uk] Re: what is a boom box

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 11:35:43 +0000

hi john.

its a good enough device for listening to books. just unplug the memory stick from your friends boombox, plug it in to your computer, copy the books as you normally would then give it back to your friend and he/she is good to go.

cheers,

Mo.

On 05/12/2014 11:31, Janet Bell wrote:
Hi John

The Boom box is a device that you can use to play memory sticks on. If you get the boom box plus it also has an fm radio. If you are expecting something with a decent base forget it. In my opinion it is a complete falsehood to call it a boom box.

hth

Janet

-----Original Message----- From: john gallagher
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 11:26 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] what is a boom box

hi all,
just wonder if someone can explain what the boom box is to me.

my friend wants me to put some books on it for him but i am not sure what this thing really is. thanks

-----
No virus found in this message.