[access-uk] Re: weired nero problem.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:28:47 +0100

Mike, not saying you are not right, but the same thing is happening with every install, including the instalation from the bundled Nero CD that came with the system.
Please suggest something I can do, its now doing my head in.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>